Wednesday 1 December 2010

On the first day of Christmas...

If you have not realised it already - Christmas is here. This week Christmas came early for pugmugs.co.uk. We had our first order from a shop. It's a wonderful little shop in Bermondsey that sells dog couture and now they are the first proud stockist of PugMugs. Do pop along and show your support if you are in the area.

With all the excitement of the order I totally forgot the fast approach of advent. This resulted in me forgetting to get the twilight advent calendar I've been wanting and it appears (to my surprise) that all the tescos in East London have sold out of twilight advent calendars. As a result I have decided to make my own advent calendar and suprise suprise this year's theme is PUG!

Unfortunately I am too lazy to make pug shaped chocolates and to even make a cardboard calendar. However, I have decided to share my calendar with you guys - my fellow puggers. So here is the first door. Close your eyes and imagine the calendar in front of you. Search amongst the 25 windows for the one you want - the first window - there it is with its perfectly perforated edges. Push it gently, get your nail around it and ease it open. What do you see?



1st December 2010

Come back tomorrow for the second window!

Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment